Further to our last announcement (https://www.newlife-ivf.co.uk/blog/covid-19/), new measures will be applied in view of the rapid increase of Covid-19 cases.
- No new IVF cycles will be commenced until further notice.
- Those of you already on treatment will be contacted by our team to discuss the next steps and our recommendations, according to the stage of your treatment.
- Those of you already in Greece will be contacted to see how we can effectively complete your treatment. You will get our full support until you are safely back home.
- All people planning to fly to Greece for consultations should avoid doing so until further notice. We still offer video calls for new consultations or follow up appointments.
- All our personnel from the international department will be at your service as usual.
- Please keep in close contact with your embassy for further updates regarding travel restrictions to and from your country.
If already in Greece, please stay in your accommodation and avoid hanging around. All museums, malls, restaurants, bars and most of the shops are closed. Stay tuned to CDC and WHO (https://www.who.int/) web pages for travel updates.
We apologize for the inconvenience but during this difficult time our priority is to protect our patients and our staff.
For all enquiries please call +30 2310 457770 or email at: [email protected]
The Newlife IVF Greece team.