Check the latest Covid-19 updates in Greece -> latest-covid-19-updates-16-07-2021.pdf
Traveling to Greece
All travelers arriving in Greece:
Need to submit a Passenger Locator Form (PLF)
Must ensure that they carry an acceptable form of certification of their health condition. Acceptable documents include:
- a negative Covid-19 test result (PCR) performed up to 72 hours before arrival.
- or a negative antigen (rapid) test result from a laboratory; the test must be taken up to 48 hours before entry.
- or have performed both doses of a COVID vaccine and they carry certification of proof issued at least 14 days before their arrival.
- Acceptable vaccines are: Pfizer BioNtech, Moderna, Astra Zeneca/Oxford, Novavax, Johnson + Johnson/Janssen, Sinovac Biotech, Gamaleya (Sputnik), Cansino Biologics, Sinopharm among others.
- or a certificate of recovery from the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection issued by a public authority or a certified laboratory.
- or have proof of past COVID-19 infection in the past 2-9 months. This can be proved either by presenting a positive PCR molecular test result performed by an authorized laboratory or a medical certificate confirming that the holder was tested positive with SARS-CoV-2 virus infection.
All certificates must include the critical information (i.e. number of doses and their respective dates) in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Russian and the person’s full name must match the name on the passport or any other recognized travel document.
Random rapid testing will be performed on international travellers following the already imposed guidelines.
Are required to stay in quarantine for 7 days.
Residents of the European Union, Schengen Countries, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, the United Arab Emirates, Serbia, Albania, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrein, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Canada, China, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kosovo (This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence), Kuwait, Lebanon, Moldova, Montenergro, New Zealand, North Macedonia, Qatar, the Russian Federation1, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Ukraine are exempt from the 7-day quarantine.
Please confirm with your airline company the above requirements, as things may differ by the time of your flight.
1 For the Russian Federation, from 30.6 passengers must carry a negative PCR molecular test result from a testing laboratory taken up to 72 hours before arrival, or a negative antigen (rapid) test result taken up to 48 hours before arrival regardless if they are vaccinated or not.
Regarding your treatment
Here at Newlife, we have been successfully assisting our patients with their IVF journeys through these difficult times. Now with travel restriction slowing easing, as a clinic, we are fully prepared to resume and join new patients on their journey as well.
If you are interested in proceeding with a new treatment cycle:
- please contact us here for a first consultation appointment
- or contact your coordinator at [email protected] here if you are already a patient.
Due to the high demand for new consultations and appointments, and in order to avoid delay of your treatment, you are kindly asked to contact us promptly in order to secure your treatment at the earliest possible time.