Travel to Greece:
As of May 1st 2022,
Requirements for travel:
- All travellers arriving in Greece, regardless of their country of origin, are no longer required to display a valid certificate of vaccination or recovery from COVID-19, or evidence of a negative test result from SARS-CoV-2 infection (PCR or Rapid Antigen test)
- Are not obliged to submit a Passenger Locator Form (PLF) (this option is available for the sole purpose of enabling travellers to issue an EU Certificate of negative or positive COVID-19 test result)
ℹ️ Please confirm with your airline company the above requirements, as things may differ by the time of your flight.
During your stay in Greece:
- The use of a face mask is required indoors
- Restaurants have opened and are also available for takeaways and deliveries. For indoor seating, the use of a face mask is required during waiting times.
- Museums and archaeological sites are open to the public. Visitors are required to wear a face mask.
- The use of a face mask is mandatory in public means of transport.
Returning to your home country:
- Please make sure that you are aware of the requirements your home country has in order to return. Many countries may have measures such as the completion of a PLF form or COVID PCR testing prior to arrival.
From Land borders:
- Please contact directly the specific entry point, as regulations change constantly.