Here at Newlife, we have been successfully assisting our patients with their IVF journeys through these difficult times. Now with travel restriction slowly easing, as a clinic, we are fully prepared to resume and join new patients on their journey as well.
If you are interested in proceeding with a new treatment cycle:
- please contact us here for a first consultation appointment.
- or contact your coordinator at [email protected] if you are already a patient.
Due to the high demand for new consultations and appointments, and in order to avoid delay of your treatment, you are kindly asked to contact us promptly in order to secure your treatment at the earliest possible time.
Check the latest Covid-19 updates in Greece -> latest-covid-19-updates-14-05-2021.pdf
Residents of the European Union, Schengen Countries, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, the United Arab Emirates, Serbia, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Thailand, Rwanda, Singapore, Israel and Russia are exempt from the 7-day quarantine if they:
- Have a negative Covid-19 test result (PCR) performed up to 72 hours before arrival
- Or have performed both doses of a COVID vaccine and they carry certification of proof issued at least 14 days before their arrival.
- Greek National Public Health Organization
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- Gov.uk guidance and support for COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Travel restrictions and recommendations
What shall I expect when departing from other countries?
In the interactive COVID-19 Travel Regulations Map powered by Timatic, you can access country-level restrictions that relate to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Before travelling, we also suggest reading the KAYAK guide presenting which countries have entry restrictions. Furthermore, feel free to contact us in case you have any question. We would be happy to assist you!
In case you are residing in the United States, we recommend reading the respective Travel Recommendations guide published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.