1. Who We Are
NEWLIFE IVF, (Newlife S.A.) is one of the leading IVF clinics in Greece. You can check our philosophy.
NEWLIFE IVF, (Newlife S.A.) is a registered corporation in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Our mailing address is:
Ethnikis Antistaseos 171, Foinikas
Thessaloniki, TX 55134
Greece, TEL 00302310457770
For any privacy-related questions, you can reach us at [email protected].
2. Who We Share Your Data With
We use third-party services (data processors) across our sites. The extent to which your data is shared with these providers depends on your use of our services, and we list the specific third-parties in use (with links to their privacy policies) in the sections below.
Each third-party provider has been vetted by our security team to ensure that privacy policies and practices meet or exceed the same levels of compliance and standards that we follow. Where appropriate and available, we hold additional signed Data Privacy Agreements with these companies as an additional layer of accountability in order to help ensure your data is safe and secure.
We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services, and (ii) that have agreed, in writing, not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using our websites and services, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. We will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
We may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If we ever were to engage in any onward transfers of your data with third parties for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized, we would provide you with an opt-out choice to limit the use and disclosure of your personal data.
4. What Personal Data We Collect And Why We Collect It
All our subcontractor are vetted under the GDPR law.
All communications with our customers are also registered and monitored through our private account in Streak, which is our CRM of choice. The data we stored in Streak are the following.
- Full name
- Basic patient data
- We keep all email and contact form communication indefinitely to help us provide support and improve our services. Individuals can request copies of any previous saved correspondence with us at any time.
Hosting & Backups
- CloudFlare is a traffic optimization and distribution service provided by CloudFlare Inc.
5. What Rights You Have Over Your Data
You can request “to be forgotten” and we will erase any personally identifiable data we have about you. Of course, this excludes data we need for administrative or security purposes or if we are required by law to retain some of the data.
An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct his/her query to [email protected]. We will respond within a reasonable timeframe, not to exceed one month.
6. How We Protect Your Data
The security and reliability of our service is our number one priority. We invest heavily in the training of our staff and our infrastructure to ensure that best practices are followed in everything that we do.
See our quality page for details on the high quality standards in all our clinic's procedures and processes.
- Prevention is best when it comes to security, and as a first step, we have an extensive internal review and Quality Assurance process in place specifically to prevent potential security vulnerabilities in our services.
- Every NEWLIFE IVF employee and contractor goes through background checks and an onboarding process that includes a trial period where access to customer data is provided only when working directly under the supervision of another staff member.
- All staff only have access to systems that are directly required to complete the functions of their job. We use dual factor authentication for all critical systems and communications services, and automatically log all staff activity using an internal logging tool, Meditex log feature, Google ‘G’ Suite features, and Amazon Cloud Trail.
- All staff (including any contractors) undergo initial training to ensure proper understanding of all security-related processes. Staff regularly attend industry conferences and otherwise stay informed of best practices and relevant trends. Staff review and agree, in writing, to all policies and procedures annually.
- We only use third-party services, such as Amazon Web Services, that are fully vetted and adhere to the highest levels of privacy and security practices.
7. What Data Breach Procedures We Have In Place
Should any event occur where customer data has been lost, stolen, or potentially compromised, our policy is to alert our customers via email no later than 48 hours of our team becoming aware of the event. We will also report such incident to any required data protection authority.
The site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.