Newlife IVF Greece has successfully completed the required controls for the acquisition of the certification based on the accredited quality system EN 15224: 2012, offered by the reputable and internationally recognized Certification Body TÜV HELLAS. At the same time, Newlife IVF Greece was recertified according to ISO 9001: 2015.
The EN 15224: 2012 certified quality system, which focuses on health, emphasizes the quality of care offered to patients. It defines the issues including effectiveness, suitability, safety and reliability of the healthcare processes.
Some of the benefits of the above operation according to EN 15224: 2012 quality management system are:
- Improvement in the provision of health services offered to customers
- Ensuring compliance with legislative and other requirements
- Commitment of the Administration for the provision of high-quality services
- Improvement of staff competence and working conditions
- Reduction in patient complaints
- Improvement of the positive attitude of employees on quality issues
- With the above credentials, Newlife's IVF Greece commitment to providing high-quality services, with conscientiousness, professionalism, constant improvement and maximum profitability for our customers and partners is proven.
The implementation of the Certified Quality Systems EN 15224: 2012 and 9001: 2015 in the operations of Newlife IVF Greece Centre of Reproductive Medicine and Cryopreservation Bank, ensures the application and monitoring of Good Laboratory Practices by turning the Laboratory of the Unit into one of the most up-to-date and safe laboratories in the country. It also ensures the provision of optimal and secured conditions for conducting medical operations by our trained personnel.
At Newlife IVF Greece, we create the ideal environment for all couples who wish to become parents by putting ourselves and our system under constant controls by having as guideline the provision of top quality and high-standard safety services.
Chrysa Karakosta, BSc, MSc
Chrysa is the Lab co-Director at Newlife IVF Greece, in Thessaloniki Greece, from the beginning of 2010 and now heads the International Patient Department.