One of the hardest questions when searching for IVF treatment abroad is how to choose a clinic amongst so many others that offer similar treatments.
Patients have characterised Newlife IVF Greece as a ‘boutique clinic’. We aim to know each and every client well, we limit the number of patients that we see and offer extra services, such as longer office visits as well as highly responsive support via e-mails, video calls and phone calls. The treatments are all selected on an individualised basis that in combination with the latest technological equipment and the knowledge and experience of the staff lead to high success rates. What we aim for is that each and every person receives the necessary attention to have the best treatment possible and to also to feel that Newlife is a home away from home.
So why choose Newlife IVF Greece over others?
- Listen to your story.
- Individualise all treatments to meet your needs.
- Offer high success rates.
- Offer low prices with no hidden costs and last minute add-ons.
- Offer free preliminary investigations and services when these are performed in Greece AT OUR PREMISES: 3dimensional scan to investigate endometrial cavity (usual UK cost: 250 UK pounds), AFC scan to assess ovarian reserve (usual UK cost 120 UK pounds), back up sperm freeze (cost from 90-250 Euros in others Greek clinics).
- Have special offers with collaborating labs for blood tests, hotels, car hire, taxi transportation, trips and anything else you may need.
- Offer free Skype consultations and plan live consultations in London and other UK cities as soon as COVID permits us
- Have highly qualified fertility specialists that will review your medical history and discuss with you their recommendations
- Allocate a specific team of people who will look after you before, during and after your treatment so you have consistency of care throughout your journey.
- Offer DIRECT contact with the clinic with no middle-man involved and only the doctor makes the final decisions for your treatment.
- Have an international patient manager that is a senior clinical embryologist and has over 20 years of experience and is therefore far more qualified to reply to your needs and questions.
- Our patient coordinators will assist you on every step of this journey, from your first contact with the clinic until the end of the treatment
- Have years of experience with dealing with international patients and therefore can solve issues that may arise.
- Have a vast network of collaborators throughout the world to assist you with prescriptions for medications, scanning facilities, other specialists to assist you in your pre-treatment workup & monitoring.
- Do not request unnecessary non-medically proven tests and investigations that only increase the cost of your treatment.
- We are located in a small city that can be more convenient than visiting Athens-but yet is a city of rich history providing options for everyone's tastes: cultural, architectural, great food and nightlife, child and family-friendly. Accommodation for all budgets can be found in and in surrounding areas.
- Are close to amazing destinations like: Chalkidiki, Meteora, Vergina, and direct flights to islands like Santorini, Mykonos, Crete etc.
- Offer fresh egg donation, one to one program, without long waiting lists
- Have collaboration with many dedicated sperm banks to find and utilise the best sample for your case.
If the above sound interesting... book a free video consultation and have the opportunity to hear what we recommend about your treatment.
You can also read our patients' stories or even request to speak to people that have had treatment with us, so they can tell you first-hand about their experience with us.